love
is unpredictable
Profile
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My Name Is E.v.E
18 Candles Blown on 18th March 2009
Have been a college student since 5th January 2009
Currently studying in Taylor's Lakeside
Before this was studying in INTI SJ
Contact: evelyn_yap@live.com


LOVEs
My MOU MOU
Family
Friends
Hersheyyss
Baskin Robbins c&c
Pretty DResSSSes


WANTs
Everything Worth Wanting~
A new car Sort Of Achieved!
To be a millionaire at a young age
A new ring ACHIEVED written with the name JOE
To be successful
a PSP
Loose many kg's!


CRAPPINGs

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


ClickClick ^^

AFFILIATEs
Adeline.Y
Ai Sha.S
Aisya.Y
Amal
Angie
Angeline.Y
Atheera
Ashwin
Briged Bestari
Cacing (mandrin)
Chan.K.M
Chandraysh(twin)
Charmaine
Chooi Fun. Y
Chui Man.C
Daisy
Damien.K
Daryl.C
Ee Von
~Ethan~
Family Blog
Fu Sheng
Gary
Grace
Hannah
HsuYi
Ilham
Ivan.C
Janielle
Jerrard
Jill
X.Jong1
X.Jong2
Joyce (UNreopened)
Kenny
Kenny Sia
Laksh
Ms. Azrin
Nabila
Nadhirah.B
Nicole.S
Pei Min. C
Penny
Pet Positive
Pn Chris
Pn Su
Priscilla
Purple Clove
Renee
Saleha
Sam
Sam Tan
Sara
Sheren
Sheryn.C
Shing Chye.L
Storm G
Thomas
Wayne.C
Wee Yan
Wei Han.L
Xr
Yen San.C
Zack
Zoe



MEMORIESs

• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• May 2010
• June 2010
• August 2010
• September 2010
• October 2010
• November 2010
• December 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011
• March 2011
• April 2011
• May 2011
• June 2011
• July 2011
• August 2011
• September 2011
• October 2011
• November 2011
• December 2011
• January 2012
• March 2012
• May 2012


Layout by 16thday ©
Straw-Berriez.BlogSpoT.CoM
As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change. . .
I will always keep falling in love with you.
Karen Clodfelder-
Sunday, October 10, 2010 5:47 PM
⇨



10th October 2010 10am, 10 minutes, and 10 seconds...
You asked again,
"Eve.. can you be my girlfriend"

I smiled..., kissed you..
and asked you, did you have my answer now?

The video was really touching and sweet... Thanks for doing all this for me...
Because i never thought that anyone would do it for me especially until 4am in the morning.. all the more when you're sick...

Many people think that its your method of courtship... and whatsoever... but what i see in you was the determination. You knew that 30 rounds was almost impossible... After the 6th round I see that you still pushed yourself... and after every round you run.. you'll look at me and still give me the smiling face no matter how hard it was...
I saw your determination.. and i know not many other out there would do the same...

I know how hard you've fought over your true feelings..... before everything happened...
You've tried really really hard.
I know...
You hated yourself for making me cry, You tried forcing me to say "give up on me"
But i couldn't manage to even bring that word out from my mouth... because somehow deep down in my heart i know you are so important to me....

You might not agree with everything i do... but in the end you would try your best to compromise with every decision i make...

When you make me angry, you know the reason why I was....

What is the most important was, I saw from your eyes that... I am more important than money; or any other thing you have....
Because no matter how you couldn't afford, you wouldn't miss a chance to come down to see me..
& you would still... no matter what i tell you..

You took into heart what i told you...
The ring was what i wanted most =)
Because to me, a ring signifies a lot of things..
It signifies the bond and relationship the two person have... and by wearing it all the time makes you feel one another...

On the first date, when you bought me the ring.. I already believed that you're the one...
When you lost the ring, i could see your gan cheong face...
If losing the ring was already such an impact to you; then what about losing me huh?
*silly boy*
:)

I love the way you hold me when i was so afraid of the cockroach... I felt protected...
Thats why i say you are very "man"

Since young, reallly really young... I've seen my parents eat beef noodles at hor cheng yuen...
and i told myself... one day when i get a bf i would want to bring him there...
and we'd go there for date's until we got married... and till we bring our children there... and maybe grandchildren..
Never had the chance in the past....
But yesterday was just like dream come true...
Thanks Mou Mou.. for everything.

I believe everything comes by faith...
who would have thought you would find my beef noodles store with me? when i haven't been there in like 10 years?
who would have thought, i'd be locked out of home yesterday?
who would have thought, we could actually be.... in-love?
If i told anyone... "hey we're in-love" like 9 months back... everyone would just laugh :)
Now, its official.. and reality.

Months back, i made a promise to somebody..
I said i wouldn't couple in another 2 years time not until i graduate
Because then, i lost trust in all d guys...
I thought every guy was like you..
Although i know you were being selfish..
I still agreed, because i was still giving you chances..
But in the end, i think Joe deserves those chances way more than you did because he is everything you're not..
Saying things like that shows how big of a sore loser you are...
And i'm proud to say that every decision I made was correct.. & i'm so proud of myself..

Joe Kan,
I Love You, so damn much.
Thanks for everything~