love
is unpredictable
Profile
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My Name Is E.v.E
18 Candles Blown on 18th March 2009
Have been a college student since 5th January 2009
Currently studying in Taylor's Lakeside
Before this was studying in INTI SJ
Contact: evelyn_yap@live.com


LOVEs
My MOU MOU
Family
Friends
Hersheyyss
Baskin Robbins c&c
Pretty DResSSSes


WANTs
Everything Worth Wanting~
A new car Sort Of Achieved!
To be a millionaire at a young age
A new ring ACHIEVED written with the name JOE
To be successful
a PSP
Loose many kg's!


CRAPPINGs

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


ClickClick ^^

AFFILIATEs
Adeline.Y
Ai Sha.S
Aisya.Y
Amal
Angie
Angeline.Y
Atheera
Ashwin
Briged Bestari
Cacing (mandrin)
Chan.K.M
Chandraysh(twin)
Charmaine
Chooi Fun. Y
Chui Man.C
Daisy
Damien.K
Daryl.C
Ee Von
~Ethan~
Family Blog
Fu Sheng
Gary
Grace
Hannah
HsuYi
Ilham
Ivan.C
Janielle
Jerrard
Jill
X.Jong1
X.Jong2
Joyce (UNreopened)
Kenny
Kenny Sia
Laksh
Ms. Azrin
Nabila
Nadhirah.B
Nicole.S
Pei Min. C
Penny
Pet Positive
Pn Chris
Pn Su
Priscilla
Purple Clove
Renee
Saleha
Sam
Sam Tan
Sara
Sheren
Sheryn.C
Shing Chye.L
Storm G
Thomas
Wayne.C
Wee Yan
Wei Han.L
Xr
Yen San.C
Zack
Zoe



MEMORIESs

• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• May 2010
• June 2010
• August 2010
• September 2010
• October 2010
• November 2010
• December 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011
• March 2011
• April 2011
• May 2011
• June 2011
• July 2011
• August 2011
• September 2011
• October 2011
• November 2011
• December 2011
• January 2012
• March 2012
• May 2012


Layout by 16thday ©
Straw-Berriez.BlogSpoT.CoM
As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change. . .
I will always keep falling in love with you.
Karen Clodfelder-
Friday, August 20, 2010 3:09 PM
⇨

It is easy to look for a good guy; but it is never easy to look for the right one.
I know you're trying to change yourself to suit me and its getting tougher.
If it is so hard for the both of us might as well we put an end to it now?
Maybe then things would be better.
You are trying so hard
and i think you're not up to my expectations.
and we both feel so hard to keep up already...

Like what my friend said "hey at least you're not married yet"

If it is hard for you to keep up with me now, i'm sure its going to be harder for you in the future.
You just need a simple life.
But i always think differently.
What i've told you is not just a dream; i never took it like a joke; i want to make it reality.

I want to be the director of my own company in the future; i want a MNC.
I don't know if i can make it; but if i don't try i'll never know.
I want to drive big cars and have a big house.
I want to pamper my kids in the future.
I want to be able to give them whatever they ask from me next time.
I will allow my kids to turn bad.
Its okay. Because then, they'll see the world.
They will mature faster than others.

I say this because I've once been through it.
I found that i think differently.
And honestly i think all successful businessmen/women always have a "history" behind them.
I believe in the future i will be sitting at their place telling my own story.
I believe i can do it.

My life story is a big and thick book of experience.
There are painful moments; & things i saw that i wished not to..
but i believe it pushes me further, it makes me tougher, it makes me stronger by nature..
It makes me who I am.

I am the weirdest girl you'll ever find.
I play computer games like a guy.
I curse & swear.
I don't wear make up.
I don't often wear heels. Slippers are more of me.
I love driving (more like speeding)
I love cars.
I don't follow latest fashion. I do shop but totally not like a girl. (accounting sickness)
What are beauty products?
Lotion? i barely put on my skin -_-
I hate house chores
but i can always repair cupboard, lamps, lights, beds and computer -_- if i have the strength i wouldn't mind repairing a car :)
I love electronics.
Reading story books :)
AND comics :P
Anime is sooo me :D

I like climbing hills when i was younger.
I didn't give up when i fall down.
It was real pain.
But i was real stubborn.

I guess thats me..
I won't give up searching for my dreams. And i believe one day i will reach the top of the hill and say.. Look i made it. This is to myself.

Ps: Off to Work :)