love
is unpredictable
Profile
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My Name Is E.v.E
18 Candles Blown on 18th March 2009
Have been a college student since 5th January 2009
Currently studying in Taylor's Lakeside
Before this was studying in INTI SJ
Contact: evelyn_yap@live.com


LOVEs
My MOU MOU
Family
Friends
Hersheyyss
Baskin Robbins c&c
Pretty DResSSSes


WANTs
Everything Worth Wanting~
A new car Sort Of Achieved!
To be a millionaire at a young age
A new ring ACHIEVED written with the name JOE
To be successful
a PSP
Loose many kg's!


CRAPPINGs

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


ClickClick ^^

AFFILIATEs
Adeline.Y
Ai Sha.S
Aisya.Y
Amal
Angie
Angeline.Y
Atheera
Ashwin
Briged Bestari
Cacing (mandrin)
Chan.K.M
Chandraysh(twin)
Charmaine
Chooi Fun. Y
Chui Man.C
Daisy
Damien.K
Daryl.C
Ee Von
~Ethan~
Family Blog
Fu Sheng
Gary
Grace
Hannah
HsuYi
Ilham
Ivan.C
Janielle
Jerrard
Jill
X.Jong1
X.Jong2
Joyce (UNreopened)
Kenny
Kenny Sia
Laksh
Ms. Azrin
Nabila
Nadhirah.B
Nicole.S
Pei Min. C
Penny
Pet Positive
Pn Chris
Pn Su
Priscilla
Purple Clove
Renee
Saleha
Sam
Sam Tan
Sara
Sheren
Sheryn.C
Shing Chye.L
Storm G
Thomas
Wayne.C
Wee Yan
Wei Han.L
Xr
Yen San.C
Zack
Zoe



MEMORIESs

• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• May 2010
• June 2010
• August 2010
• September 2010
• October 2010
• November 2010
• December 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011
• March 2011
• April 2011
• May 2011
• June 2011
• July 2011
• August 2011
• September 2011
• October 2011
• November 2011
• December 2011
• January 2012
• March 2012
• May 2012


Layout by 16thday ©
Straw-Berriez.BlogSpoT.CoM
As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change. . .
I will always keep falling in love with you.
Karen Clodfelder-
Sunday, August 22, 2010 8:40 PM
⇨

All of you could be summarized in half of my small drawer.
You still don't understand.
But its okay.
Because i give up in making you understand.


I don't want you to feel "used"
That is why I never admitted anything.
I am the problem; not you ... really.
I lost trust in a relationship.. all of it.
I don't find commitment something important anymore.
I feel that i could live w/o a man beside me.

I've grown in this month to be a different person.
I realize i can take care of myself.
I'm not any weak girl you see.
I'm no longer that small girl; who longs for someone to give her love.
Because I've seen how selfish & calculative one can be.

I didn't answer you when you asked me certain sensitive questions is because i don't want to make empty promises anymore. Really, i cannot see the future; i won't know what is going to happen. Just like in the past; I've made ONE empty promise.. i regret saying it.
Back then at age 15; i said i would never use the word 'forever'.
I said it.
But, i did the reverse of it..

I am the one with the biggest problem. Honest.
You're just fine. Believe me you are.


Thanks again for the below =]



Hope you've cleared your mind in church today.. bet you did; because i did! ^^

P/s: Lucky no mad man scolding ppl this week haha!