love
is unpredictable
Profile
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My Name Is E.v.E
18 Candles Blown on 18th March 2009
Have been a college student since 5th January 2009
Currently studying in Taylor's Lakeside
Before this was studying in INTI SJ
Contact: evelyn_yap@live.com


LOVEs
My MOU MOU
Family
Friends
Hersheyyss
Baskin Robbins c&c
Pretty DResSSSes


WANTs
Everything Worth Wanting~
A new car Sort Of Achieved!
To be a millionaire at a young age
A new ring ACHIEVED written with the name JOE
To be successful
a PSP
Loose many kg's!


CRAPPINGs

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


ClickClick ^^

AFFILIATEs
Adeline.Y
Ai Sha.S
Aisya.Y
Amal
Angie
Angeline.Y
Atheera
Ashwin
Briged Bestari
Cacing (mandrin)
Chan.K.M
Chandraysh(twin)
Charmaine
Chooi Fun. Y
Chui Man.C
Daisy
Damien.K
Daryl.C
Ee Von
~Ethan~
Family Blog
Fu Sheng
Gary
Grace
Hannah
HsuYi
Ilham
Ivan.C
Janielle
Jerrard
Jill
X.Jong1
X.Jong2
Joyce (UNreopened)
Kenny
Kenny Sia
Laksh
Ms. Azrin
Nabila
Nadhirah.B
Nicole.S
Pei Min. C
Penny
Pet Positive
Pn Chris
Pn Su
Priscilla
Purple Clove
Renee
Saleha
Sam
Sam Tan
Sara
Sheren
Sheryn.C
Shing Chye.L
Storm G
Thomas
Wayne.C
Wee Yan
Wei Han.L
Xr
Yen San.C
Zack
Zoe



MEMORIESs

• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• June 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009
• September 2009
• October 2009
• November 2009
• December 2009
• January 2010
• March 2010
• April 2010
• May 2010
• June 2010
• August 2010
• September 2010
• October 2010
• November 2010
• December 2010
• January 2011
• February 2011
• March 2011
• April 2011
• May 2011
• June 2011
• July 2011
• August 2011
• September 2011
• October 2011
• November 2011
• December 2011
• January 2012
• March 2012
• May 2012


Layout by 16thday ©
Straw-Berriez.BlogSpoT.CoM
As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change. . .
I will always keep falling in love with you.
Karen Clodfelder-
Thursday, April 2, 2009 10:58 PM
⇨

Okay my blog is collecting dust. Yeah i know -.- didnt blog since like last wednesday ! urgh.
I'm having like test, test and OH WAIT more tests! -.-

anyways jst a short update to keep my bloggie abit alive.

Went for and outing with miss joy & shin last thurs had the best time ever =) the red elmoieee is on my bed now, beside baby keroppiii haha. I've decided to name it elmoieeeee (sounds so adorable right??) - joyce stole all the credit and i shall let her hahaha-

PS : i know i always attract stalkers! thanks for laughing.
Case 1
STRANGER SAY WANNA **** me at SJ WTH?
Case 2
STUPID MC D employee CAN'T KEEP HIS EYES OFF ME. *the result : joycelyn gotta suffer with her mocha&strawberry icecream*

The continuous days was,
test,test,test,assignment,presentation and RESULTS.

did not quite bad for all my tests/assignments/presentation so far. =) but i havent studied for my another test tmr :O
*panics*

I'm currently addicted to "kiss me thru the phone"

Baby u kno that I miss u
I wanna get wit chu
Tonight but I can't now
Baby girl and that's the issue
Girl u kno I miss u
I just wanna kiss u
But I can't rite now so baby
Kiss me through the phone

Kiss me through the phone
(I see u lata on)

Kiss me through the phone

Kiss me through the phone
(I see u when I get home)

Baby I kno that u like me
U my future wifey
Souljaboytellem
Yeah u can be my boonie
I can be ya clyde
U can be my wife
Text me, call me
I need u in my life
Yea all day
Everyday I need ya
And eveytime I see ya
My feelings gets deeper
I miss ya, I miss ya
I really wanna kiss ya
But I can't
678 triple 9 8212

Baby u kno that I miss u
I wanna get wit chu
Tonight but I can't now
Baby girl and that's the issue
Girl u kno I miss u
I just wanna kiss u
But I can't rite now so baby
Kiss me through the phone

Kiss me through the phone
(I see u lata on)

Kiss me through the phone

Kiss me through the phone
(I see u when I get home)

Baby I've been thinkin
Lately so much about u
Everything about u
I like it, I love it
Kissing u in public
Thinking nothing of it
Roses by the dozen
Talkin on da phone
Baby u so sexy
Ya voice is so lovely
I love ya complexion
I miss ya, I miss ya
I really wanna kiss ya
But I can't
678 triple 9 8212
Baby u kno that I miss u
I wanna get wit chu
Tonight but I can't
Now baby girl and that's the issue
Girl u kno I miss u
I just wanna kiss u
But I can't rite now so baby
Kiss me through the phone

Kiss me through the phone
(I see u lata on)

Kiss me through the phone

Kiss me through the phone
(I see u when I get home)

She call my phone like da (20x)
We on da phone like da (20x)
We takin pics like da (20x)
She dial my numba like da (10x)
678 triple 9 8212

Baby u kno that I miss u
I wanna get wit chu
Tonight but I can't
Baby girl and that's the issue
Girl u kno I miss u
I just wanna kiss u
But I can't rite now so baby
Kiss me through the phone

Kiss me through the phone
(I see u lata on)

Kiss me through the phone

Kiss me through the phone
(I see u when I get home)


I finally can play SDO !! *screams* but i suck at it. xP
ARGH!! my far cry 2 cannot install and sam cursed me by saying my lappie sure can't play with tht lousy graphic card. !!